|
Haha two things to blog about.
MY BROTHER'S BIRTHDAY!
Well it was again some humble buffet spread plus a small barbecue downstairs at the barbecue pit and he called his friends over and all that. This time I stayed by the side to help out with the stuff, mind you hahaha. Alright here's one long line of photos

Haha the swimming pool viewed from the barbecue pit. And they say a lot of people drowned in this pool scary haha.

A humble spread!

With a piece of gold lying in the midsts of all the junk HAHA.

Armies of drinks haha. They were a thirsty bunch, anyway. Ran around the playgrounds like crazy and weren't tired. They asked me to race with them but NO NOT FAIR, they ran off first so I stayed behind and sat on a bench.

Dad successfully lit up the first tray of charcoal! I was excited and wanted to try so he gave me the second tray of charcoal to do, and the final product was something like this:

Not bad right! And here below we have some picturesque humble dinner setting. I'd say it looks good actually haha.

I took a hell lot of time to light up the fire, and after I finished lighting it up I found this lying in the middle of everything and wished I had found it earlier hahaha.

Eventually we had to fan the fire so that the charcoal would start burning up and ready for a barbecue. Dad's one was perfect la, I admired his end product, nicely done with heat steadily emmitted.

Well ON THE OTHER HAND HAHA, what happened to mine? Turns out I added too many fire starters and the thing just kept billowing smoke which totally choked me out apart from the heat. Haha never mind I can continue improving.

By then I was like, perspiring so I took a long walk around the entire garden path around the swimming pool and back to the barbecue pit again. Haha in the middle I noticed that the evenings are generally very windy! Haha how cool. And for one moment I was standing staring at the thundercloud looming ahead cos it kept spouting loads of lightning. I didn't even consider that I might get struck hahaha oh well.

This is the statue lying in front of the swimming pool. And you know what! I remembered when I was about four years old I asked Dad if it was Thomas Stamford Raffles. Right now I know that he folds his arms and prefers not to have a bosom.

The joker couldn't leave the potato chips alone the moment he reached the barbecue pit haha.

Haha sweet. Wish-making complete with a smile and many friends around! Of course he was smiling cos the cake was this gigantic blob of fattening, sticky and gooey chocolate. Well I liked the cake anyway. Haha

And finally after everything I told him to stand still and give me a nice photo to put on my blog as a final picture and yay here, he sends his message to the world:

And that was it (:
RAFFLES INSTITUTION 183RD FOUNDERS' DAY
Haha it was the same old awards presentation and all that, complete with the return of our seniors and many familiar faces. Congrats Tim! And all others who had their many many awards and prizes.
And the same old batch song-singing after the ceremony. I think I'm really gonna enjoy this when it's my turn. Oh the nostalgia.

And yes that was just about today and yesterday! Haha to top it all off, tomorrow will be PURE FUN and yes pure fun. Will be catching X3 before Myriad, then after myriad who knows I might be catching another movie oh yay (:
To whoever who's reading this here's your FAVOURITE animal. I found it basking in the sun at the foot of the dining hall block yay. ENJOY! HAHA

I'm tired.
|