|
Alright my days are finally, well eventful enough to blog nicely about! Let's see there was the big walk yesterday which I so totally forgot to blog for.
Well actually I was just turned off blogging after while when I realised I was blogging at like, 11.59pm and I felt I could just leave it till the next day. Haha oh well let's start with um BIG WALK!
THE NEW PAPER BIG WALK 2006
Well it was indeed nice to have entire highways and main roads BLOCKED just for us to walk haha and yeah I enjoyed it. Walked 10km away like nothing and I felt great after that! Haha along the way I observed lots of funny people like huge mobs rushing for the glamour and fame of cameras and photographers. Not to mention that there was this guy clad in soccer balls of all sizes from head to toe, yes ONLY soccer balls. He stole the limelight from everyone else well I guess that was what he wanted. Hahaha

(above) Walking towards the esplanade! And to think I've gotten past thousands of people well there're thousands more in front too.

(above) Well this proves it. Haha it's frightening to see everyone walking furiously as if I'm wanted dead or alive NVM haha

(below) Haha guess what! When I had already covered 8 plus km on the road people had just started and they were at their second kilometre. Look opposite the road! Haha this is fun.

(below) And once again, the utter inconsiderateness of Singaporeans, blatantly displayed just there while I was walking to macdonalds after the walk haha.

Well that was it! It was really fun and haha I had time alone to walk and walk and walk and finish it nicely on a brand new fresh sunday. Haha the fun had only started please. After I got home, showered and refreshed myself, dad decided to take us to MALAYSIA haha! Yeah to the new shopping mall Tebrau City in JB. I tell you the place is a wonder. Shops rock and the interior is appealing.
TEBRAU CITY, JB, MALAYSIA

We went to some cafe on the ground floor to have lunch and it's so nice! I loved the decor. Here on this side of the cafe it's totally filled by mirrors from ceiling to floor.

Alright and I had fun the whole afternoon. You know, I tried to jack the law by trying to see if I could watch Da Vinci Code there in malaysia instead but GUESS WHAT THE RATING THERE IS M18. Gosh I feel for them hahaha.
DINNER BY THE SEASIDE!
When I got back to Singapore we made for the nearest yacht club and ate by the seaside (: How pleasantly pleasing! And boy the games arcade was fun. Really really really really really fun. (I'm not talking about the games!)
TODAY MORNING - TRAINING + JOGA + SPLASH ART
Then it was a nice trip home and the next day started (which is TODAY) with training! It was tiring considering the fact that I walked 10km the day before but it was worthwhile. And yes I'm taking the 400m again. OH THE QUARTERMILE THE QUARTERMILE. Don't mind me too much, I just feel happy today.
After training I made a dash from RJC to RI to catch the ongoing Joga tournament and boy was it nice! Haha I wish I'd played but then again I'd be wasting my time fumbling for the ball when I can train harder for nationals. Yay congrats BAYLEY OVERALL (JOINT) FIRST!
Having enough of Joga I ran all the way back to RJ again to collect my bag which I so cleverly left behind at the stadium, and my junior had made a big mess on the floor by squirting water from this bottle all over the floor. AND I DECIDED TO MAKE IT NICER!

RAFFLES PRIDE out of a complete mess now ain't that nice. After that I went home after lunch, took a nice rest and made my way to
MARINA SQUARE - LANNING!
Haha I tell you marina square is the coolest place alive.

I went lanning with the cross country guys and played dota the whole while. Well I can arguably say this the first place I'm playing a full game and yeah it was fun! Then went shooting away at the arcade again. Before going home I made a stop at Parco and bought my art stuff! And Parco's foodcourt had a blackout just as I was leaving.
Randomness but anyway yes it was two nicely eventful days and I'm happy!
Now back to school. I'm gonna work hard.
|