|
Chem was NOT TOO BAD! But not too good too sigh hahaha.
Never mind. Tomorrow's gonna be pure horror I'm sure of it.
Well after chem today I went for my first physiotherapy session and yeah I finished quite alive and YAYNESS I CAN RUN IN A FEW WEEKS TIME! Just that from now on I have to tape my foot everytime before I train or run or do any kind of physical activity, which kinda is horrible but never mind, at least I can run again. Well the entire session was rather interesting. After a massage I had to get my foot ultrasounded and after which I had to stick these electropad thingies to my foot and get it zapped with pulse currents while being squashed by a gigantic heat pack. Sounds like some horrid madscientisty experiment on my feet but yeah it helped I guess.
I sped back on the train, bought LEUKOPLAST HAHA and yeah went home.
Tomorrow, is mathARGHmatics. (and physics too) Tomorrow, will decide my fate for a double-weightage subject (fail or pass lala.) Tomorrow, will be SALVATION after all this war. Tomorrow, is kinda scary.
GO RAFFLES. (especially myself)
|