tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Thursday, May 4

Chinese was hell. Right that was obvious anyway hahaha.

When I was climbing up the stairs to the classroom the first 3K guy I saw was Tonghui walking by the corridor HOLDING A CI YU SHOU CE and reading away. Later I soon found that all the chinese guys were doing more or less the same. And I couldn't be bothered just slacked on my desk till assembly started and I was like yelling "HEY DON'T MUG ALREADY" again and again in class all that while.

Wait. Never mind I think I'll fail chinese yay.

Alright enough with the negativity! Bio was alright. Haha just that I almost didn't finish the paper cos I was happily taking my time writing a thesis for each and every question (yes, that includes the one-mark ones!) And oh my by the time the paper I ended I flipped through and saw a mass of blur. Hopefully my MEGA REGURGITATION style of answering works, well it worked for the recent summative so I guess it'll work again (:

Biology rocks! With no bananas! Right yeah the banana question killed everyone I suppose. Heh I found it okay but then again. What's the topic tested for the banana question?

Never mind.

Now tomorrow will be CHEMISTRY (and geog for the geogers) and then PHYSIOTHERAPY. Gosh I hope I can run again real real real real soon. GO RAFFLES!