tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Friday, May 12

I am just so indignant. I really want to train again.

But putting that aside I just want to put everything off altogether and perhaps catch up on some horribly-deserved shuteye. Or maybe I shan't. Yeah I shan't and I won't and I'll just continue on being tired and laden down with fatigue and have bloodshot eyes all day long, so there.

Okay maybe I should sleep. Never mind it's nearing 11 for all I care.

Disappointments through this day aside, I just want to break free out of this insanity and get a hold of myself. Truely this world is a little far too blind no? Through the days we live we struggle in and amidst the fury to attain the highest we can, and it's just so darwin. The losers are left behind in the process with nothing to gain and all to fall for.

I guess I'm just ranting this all over again from whichever place I stand at any point but it's just so blind. Yeah alright people can just look down on me for all I care for I know there's nothing I can do to change certain horrible facts about my academic performance, and I will just push back up my best for whatever that comes in the next few months.

For all I care,
you can laugh at me;
For I have nothing left to spare
and a weak man am I, as you can see.

You're blind enough
to let it go, but
I'm dumb enough
to let it show.

So what if I press on with time
and give it my all to make things mine;
If I'm missing the point,
just losing my stand
on where I belong, and the place where I am.

Oh please. Let me do this.