|
Today's a saturday. A saturday.
Few days left to the holidays, ever so far a race to finish and I will just take it past myself and find in those days a strength I will be contented and happy for. Just push it all away, wait for it in its time and it will come. Yes it will.
Well anyway. Haha today wasn't much and it totally whizzed away but I feel alright. Now tomorrow is big walk which I so happily found out that they will try their best to ensure that everyone is walking and not running and for competitors they will get disqualified if they run. Not that I'm competing anyway but sigh haha what a waste!
I feel dry and I have nothing to write about. Haha will be drawing again, drawing drawing drawing till I go mad again and that'll probably happen hahaha.
And you won't limit me.
|