|
I flipped through the papers this nice Sunday morning and I just yelled out when I saw this.

The record just keeps climbing up and up and it just REFUSES to wait for us! First it was Powell wowing us with a distinct gap between him and Greene and now Gatlin beats Powell by a little. IRRITATING you know especially when you're trying to do some justice to yourself here. And goodness look at myself I havent trained in WEEKS. Argh 9.76 secs! Sheesh.
I am gonna train real hard and I really wish I hadn't had my foot gone all screwed like that. Sigh notice every year before the nationals I end up with some serious injury haha like last year where I had that pelvis joint thing (which caused a big loud CRACK during the junior meet 400m race and made me go from like second to seventh position in the last 100m) and now I have this tendon + ligament thing in my left foot which stopped me from training for like 3 weeks altogether. That's like 3 hours per training x 9 days = 27 hours = more than one full day of training wasted and gone and seriously I'm sickened.
No shall not complain! Today's supposed to be a nice Sunday morning. (:
|