|
Dreaminess of the afternoon was senseless. I went to Holland Village (cos my brother had to go for some new tuition class) and it was a horribly sleepy place. Can't stand it. Well everyone was either too young or too old or too foreign, and the pace of life is just so slow I was just itching to leave the area haha.
And it's such a rich man's land. Haha tried to buy bread from a bakery inside the supermarket there and realised they only have this Swiss Bakery providing Swiss treats but are incredibly expensive at like 2 plus dollars for a single piece of bread the size of your palm. And I was finding water and realised they only had EVIAN in store. Wow seriously haha. The rest of the shops in the shopping mall there were shops selling exotic decor furniture and stuff. The prices were scorching expensive.
I just stoned the whole afternoon away with nothing to do. Argh wish I didn't waste my time, but guess I didn't have much of a choice haha. Tomorrow after training it'd be a little work on my part.
|