|
And CTs end disgustingly with horribly-gone-wrong math and physics papers
BUT LET'S NOT CARE FOR THE MOMENT!
It's the end it's the end! And another semester of horror has gone by so fast we don't even come to realise it until the weeks count down to zero for this term. And another term starts and before we know it, it ends again and here we will be facing another new year as sweet sixteens. WHO CARES ANYWAY HAHA IT'S PURE JOY FOR NOW.
I have so many plans for the holidays I can just taste the sweetness oozing out of the june holidays oh man I can't wait! There are plans to recuperate from all this mess, plans to refresh, redefine and redeem, plans to MAKE MONEY (yes not joking), and plans for sweet total joy of playing relaxing chilling out and having the fun out of everything.
And yes not forgetting PURE TRAINING. Nationals in july, it's now or never. And I heard the track suits have arrived! YAYNESS.
Nike Joga is coming to ri! Hooray I want to play.
Alright I'm off for some pure gaming. Sorry for the chunked and bitsandpiecesy blog posts I've been giving these few days will be blogging nicely and wholely real soon! Till then AU REVOIR HAHA IT'S PS2, THEN PSP THEN CS or something yay woots!
|