|
Controle is over!
So now I can post what I was talking about yesterday hahaha.
Well yesterday during RE we were having a crapload of fun time snapping spastic photos and playing the piano. Hmm ya I was digging my folder and I found my big walk tag, and showed it to my friends. Yup it was like this.

Then I played around with it and realised at some random moment that when I folded it, it resembled something rather familiar.

And SO, WE GOT TO WORK! And voila here is Jon Ho looking especially dashing in his convicted outlook. Okay never mind his face was just plain funny, we were struggling to snap a clear photo amidst our laughing fits.

And Marcus and Jon Ho felt especially cute so they couldn't leave the classroom without leaving their cutesy mark! Mind you this IS a stab at whatever you think I'm making a stab so yes it's on purpose (:

Yeah and it ends there. Haha crap.
Well what do we have here, with exams over and new stuff to work on for the holidays and the remaining days of the term. And here the world goes so blind about what they do, many things like RESULTS AND GRADES AND MARKS are always sensitive issues and in the end it all breaks down for we can't talk about anything.
Hahaha it's a nice day!
|