tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Monday, May 29

It's a real long day but time passed away like completely nothing. Haha turns out I had fun!

Was supposed to reach Simei station by 10.20am today so that I could reach City Hall by 10.45am but HAHA I woke up at 10.20 thank you. So I scrambled for my stuff, showered, grabbed my bag and made for the road and took the train at around like 10.45. I reached at around 11.15 and made it just in time for X3. When we went in it started just nice.

I'm so sorry I was late. Haha hope the latte was nice!

Couldn't get the best out of the movie cos my classmates simply SPOILT the movie by discussing it all over in class for the past few days. The guys who hadn't watched yet were all yelling 'shut up! shut up' and yeah it was war and horror. The movie was nice, showed me the true disgust and hell of a tormented mind. I won't be like that haha.

Tormented minds. Scary la. Well all that bottled up depression, angst, fury and anger inside, once it's out the people around you are real goners. So much for that cost to keep you alive and well and once that releases it's one hell of a war. That mental pain is just not worth it. Isn't it better to just let it go, than to let it be a part of you, consuming you and tearing you apart?

Letting go is a discipline, for when you can do so, you are in control of your thoughts and make them work for you, not let them make you work. Holding on is a sign of faith in the soul within but once it gets tough we ought to be brave enough to face it head on and throw it aside when we're done. That's some strength we've got if we can do it. And hey, look we can.

After the movie it was lunch and then more than an hour's worth of walking around. Went to all the sports shops one by one! Haha and then at Asics there was this recommended shoe which was splashed in colours of lime green yellow orangey-red and light blue. In fact it looked very RANDOM. Haha but still it's wacky. Haha and being the natural nerd I am I spent close to an hour at the bookshop. Alright I was just digging the interior design books. I'm serious! Haha

Soon it was time so I went to Esplanade, met loads of people and proceeded in to catch the concert! It was a really good piece of work, having all our musical groups to perform. The strings were a natural serenading wonder. During the whole of guitar we were laughing at Jon Ho and Hiok cos underneath the long pants and office leather shoes lay ANKLE SOCKS. I really enjoyed choir and band.

After which I followed some guys to nearby for dinner and I rushed back home after that, enjoying a short nice walk in the garden before I reached home haha. I realise at night the stars are really really visible from the path through the garden! Nice.

It was a very long day. Very short too. But never mind I liked it haha.