|
I can't really remember what happened today. Was in a whirl most of the time but never mind haha at least I didn't go around worrying much.
Well chemistry common test came back today and it wasn't so bad. Chinese too. Haha for chinese I didn't learn all the phrases proverbs sayings idioms and whatevercrap so I lost marks heavily for those sections and I would've failed possibly if not for my compre and summary which actually got one of the highest in class yay! Haha those totally saved me well now I know that the memorisable stuff can be worked on so I have a strong edge for the next semester.
And the rest of the day was drifty dreamy and just ever so forgettable. Well that is, until french started and the numbers counted away before I had the oral examination myself and I was just simply stoning away. I took time to find my voice and to think of appropriate structure then forming them into sentences and yes that was quite a bit of time haha! Oh well I managed to finish it, though not too good and yeah done and over with.
Now to finish some RE stuff, get blazers settled nicely and off with french I study study. Controle cannot go wrong.
|