|
You know, actually it ain't such a nice day at all.
French controle is coming and I haven't done a single thing. Well blame it on myself to be so foolish and okay whatever dumbness there is, just get it out of yourself, just get it out, get it out fast, nice, cool. And forget about it and shut the doors don't let it in again.
Everything is going to be okay. You know it. Sometimes things end so bad, so bad it just feels it's going to blow up into bits and pieces which you'll never find again. But you'll make new things. New beginnings from where you pick up and where you last left off. And everything that's in the way just step over, make your way across, if you can't then leave it lying, find an alternative route. Let it be.
To find those channels of hope which you dearly so pleaded for; Back down on the alleys of strange figures Light and sounds in disarray
For the heavens know that you are lost, and you need a helping hand; You can be carried to a faraway land feeling the hope, bore by pristine sand
And you know you'll be okay, you'll be alright. And for the last time I'm saying this, Everything's, everything's just so fine.
And you know I'll be there to fight those demons and shadows of fright And for the first time I'll let you know, You're my beautiful hero.
|