tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Thursday, May 11

Blogger couldn't load yesterday so I was stuffed inside full of things to write about but now I clean forgot everything haha what a waste. Anyway yesterday was a rather nice day (except that the afternoon sun was really scorching hot) with the fact that 3K WON INTERCLASS WATERPOLO! Haha 3H (the first batch polo champs) would've lost anyway if they were up against us.

Before the interclass polo we had DISC profiling, some course to determine our personalities and our mode of communications. It was pretty interesting how I figured myself to be a C - Being a compliant and correct person, accurate and analytical, conscientious and careful, a precise fact-finder, having systematic high standards. Well I couldn't really accept it cos I never really pictured myself to be such a calculative and logical person. But anyway from that point they carried out to even deeper aspects and I kinda realised it made sense.

To others, I am portrayed as a
CONTEMPLATOR / PROCESSOR - One who ponders
Which is quite true I guess, though I don't quite find myself similar to that of the description being "analytical and logical, they are detail oriented and have high standards for themselves and others." and "they will take their time in making decisions, for they want to be precise". Hmm well the name just sounds right in itself.

My inner self is a
DIPLOMAT / PEACEMAKER - One who is faithful
Sounds rather right too but I can't imagine myself solving all the conflicts anyway. Since when have I ended a fist fight or something! Yes I do give my best in everything and I sincerely hope it'd go right and if it doesn't it'd be darn disappointing. Yup true haha.

And I perceive myself to be a
PRECISIONIST / PERFECTIONIST - Traditional one
Now THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG HERE OKAY. Haha oh well people keep saying I am one so I guess it is but never mind I seriously don't think so. Such imperfections. Well we do keep trying to get better but I definitely ain't the one-shot-wonder kinda person haha.

Well yeah that summed up the three-hour course I guess! Nabil was drawing very very splendidly beside me while I listened away and he got called out to sing the school anthem to the course coaches but HEY HE DIDN'T. What a waste for them not to hear our very own RAFFLESIAN SPOTLIGHT FINALIST (:

Right now the nationals are more or less six weeks away and selections have to be done by 24 May. I say if this foot of mine keeps up the pain I might as well sit out for this year's nationals already. Now that'd be really horrible.

I really really really really really really really really really really wish I can get back to training nicely soon.