|
Are you contented just to label yourself as an average? Why are you confining yourself to this average circle? Is it that great?
Had training early in the morning and I tell you I'm so flat out tired flat. We started with five 50m dropstarts and I thought we had nothing much else until coach gave us two sets of four 100m sprints and by the end of the first set we looked so exhausted he told us not to do the second set altogether and just do two rounds quarter-sprint quarter-jog and I finished second behind Matthias Chia. Seriously he's super pro lah. If I hadn't bother to run my guts out even during the jogging part I wouldn't have gotten so near to him.
I felt like vomiting but I didn't. Heh eventually I realised I just needed to eat. Gobbled down my main lunch away like nothing and still felt hungry so continued binging and binging until I felt satisfied haha. Now I'm resting back on this creaky swivel chair at home typing away in the dark haha this is the life!
I seriously hate this bout of randomness in me nowadays. Anyway I'm just glad I'm not like all down or something. ANYWAY I remember today during training, we were talking about us not being good enough to make it to the RJC first track team and hence we'd just be losers standing by the sidelines and watching the true stars run. So hence we started thinking of possible ways to excel in a CCA. Li Yuan came up with this BRILLIANT IDEA of a CCA, in fact we might actually start it you know. With trackers to pave the way, it's not that hard to imagine:

Actually, this sounds much much nicer. Hooray we're random.

Style. Now you pull things off with aplomb the world comes down on you like a bomb. They want you and they want to see it happen again. So you give it to them and soon you're the next wave. Ah you know just heck it will be there and then in its time. In its time in its time.
|