tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Thursday, June 29

Acceptance is playing games with me.

I'm harping on and on about it cos it's not being there all the time and I want it to come. Rah oh anyway for training I couldn't have felt more drained in my life before it started and when it actually started the sun and the drills drained me even more. Plus the fact that today's training was a mega 2 x 300m it didn't really feel very good. Haha.

Oh well coach always said that my starts are too fast and in the end I tire out and clock perhaps 43 seconds but when I finish I'd be exhausted. So today perhaps it was a blessing in disguise or something. I was TOO TIRED to start fast so just stride stride and by 300m I still could stride like quite havoc la so ya. First 300m set equalled pb! Second one was a second slower. Total 42, 43 seconds. Should be okay la.

I still remember last year, weeks before the nationals I did 2 x 300m too and I clocked 44, 44. It was consistent haha but I totally died after that. Like collapsed and lie there and stone for eternity. Now not that bad actually! I just got all exhausted but after a while all was fine already. Haha yay. Nationals 400m is in 14 days. An exact fortnight.

And no I don't write letters to myself. And that's that.