|
After training today it was one hell of a run all over the place to get paint, equipment, and even the money to buy everything before I got the funds. Thanks so much chrisfang. I made you late for queensway or something sorry. But anyway it was really a stressed moment throughout there but in the end we did pull through!
It's wonderful it's really wonderful. See the difference in the white paint of say, 16 years' difference? Haha it's turning out alright I'm so glad but this is just the very first stage I need not get too happy. I still need to get the coloured paint but MORE equipment and lug them all back to school.

This is gonna be THE new Gryphons Lair! Yay and it's being repainted and given a fresh undercoat before actually painting on the fine fine colours! It's gonna be such an excitement.

In the next few days to come this will just look great. I hope it is. I have to work hard and make it look real real real good.

And soon after we finished and it was done nicely. So I took a short walk around school and yeah the renovations and new additions to the school building are slowly being completed and that two-storey bridge from the admin block to the junior block is just looking so nice. Hahaha everything was rather fine until I caught a glimpse of the track. No wait there's no more track. Argh.

Eh it's super sad lah. The track of very fine history is being scrapped.
The very track I always used in sec one, the very track which I ran so much on and got so much stronger from what I used to be in primary school. The very track where I ran my guts out, I trained out the blood and sweat and glory and now it's being torn apart. It already has actually. Argh no it's gone. Gone.
I'm finding my own words, my own little stage, my own epic drama, my own scripted page. I'll send you the rough draft, I'll seal it with tears, Maybe you'll read it and I'll reappear. From the start it was shaky and the characters rash, a nice setting for heartache where emotions come last. All I have deep inside, to overcome this desire, are friendly intentions and fair-weather smiles.
|