tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Sunday, June 25

Today was nice!

Had training early in the morning at Choa Chu Kang stadium. Well going from Simei to Choa Chu Kang early in the morning is pure hell I tell you, but it was worth it I guess. One year after my c'div nationals I arrive at the same place again and this time there are new restaurants, new tuition centres, new shops whatever. It's making the whole stadium look like a shopping mall.

The track is still in very good condition! Not like RJC's which has red stuff spewing all over the place everytime we run all over it. And yeah training was all reduced into the form of a 400m all out time trial. I lost it la sigh haha went too fast at the start and I was surprised I actually caught up with Anand (I wasn't exactly supposed to, given my horrible speed) and yeah by the 250m to 300m mark I was dying dying and couldn't push much. Finished 58 and equalled pb, but that's not the way things are gonna be. I'll just keep practising my starts and make sure I feel calm and not get my head high over others.

After training went to Lot 1 and stoned for a while and munched on quite alot of food. And later after that I met er PEANUT (sorry no ideas already), went to Raffles City and got this caffe latte FREE at Haagen Daz! Thank you! And yeah after that was another round of running about in Marina Square again. Haha finally visited the coloured bridge again! It's a real great thing, that bridge. Changes its shade of colours every few seconds so we were like hopping about on it waiting for it to change and finally it changed back all over again so we left. If only the red-lighted glass wall above could change colour too! Woah it was super fun la kept laughing and joking all the way.

At the centre of the mall was this whole funfair exhibition thingy for young parenting hahaha and everyone was like crowding around there. Then imagine go walk down there and if the salespeople ask you just go "Oh I'm planning for my future" and see how their faces change HAHA. Craziness! Soon after I settled down at Cavana (which has these really funky green-lighted stools) and had a really really slow lunch while watching MVs and doing math! Haha and all the way just kept laughing and laughing seriously fun la.

Well after that I had to leave rather abruptly and yeah that was about it. Thanks so much it's like a real happy day la. HAPPYHAPPYLAND! After that the day was pure deadedness but I guess it was totally alright. Before I left the entire place altogether I was at suntec and I snapped a few nice stuff. You know I never noticed that the convention centre lighting was this nice.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And I went to THE corridor again! The place where I took the main photo for this blog. Haha it's just ever so familiar. The other time I was with Walter here and we snapped that photo. Just not too long ago and look now around a year has passed just like that. We're getting old too fast seriously.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And I got this 3D jigsaw puzzle thing of the Adidas Teamgeist ball and I got it together so nicely! Haha it's not cheap but the printing on the puzzle pieces are so fantastic. When it was completed (like a few minutes ago) it really looked classic man.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What a really really nice day.