|
The holidays hereby end so horribly.
It's not really a very great holiday season but I guess it did help me unwind a lot. And learn so much about myself that I know which shoes to put my feet into and what I can do. Oh well so much for the twentyplus days which just flew by like nothing. But yet it felt like a real long time. Why, the painting of the Gryphons Lair felt like quite ages ago.
I don't know. I should just work harder haha. And continue giving my best in what I do and what I endeavour in. And well one big message to myself in few words:
Retain your acceptance jon. Don't let this discipline run away again. You'll need it a lot. You'll treasure it when you possess it. Retain your acceptance.
And may school come and hit me and give me what it's got.
|