tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Saturday, June 17

These few days are just completely wrong. I mean, on non-training days I just set the clock at 7.30am so that I'll have a fulfilling day but in the end I just lie back down and doze till 10.30am and wow half the day is gone and I can't bother spending it fruitfully.

Now that's just one big fault isn't it.

I'm wasting away the holidays terribly. There's tons of homework to be done which I haven't touched much and I'm definitely going to get the painting done by early next week. Gryphons Lair has got to surface into something nice, it will be. But on top of everything, the nice times have all gone by and now I'm pushed into drilling and drilling to save what I have to save.

The same thing always happens, I mean, we can't let our holidays go by without wasting them so much to the point of regret. Well I'll know what to do on my next chance.

Well come to think of it, experience just counts so much. From what we do we learn so much and the next time we handle things it our style just fits in so much better. To learn, to learn, to renew and refresh. Oh well anyway I guess I better find one last chance to go out and relax before school starts and nationals commence.

Won't be at home tonight. I'll be spending the night in school watching world cup!