|
I was turning out all my drawers during the weekend and I found this lying at the bottom of everything. Like I so totally forgot about this pls. Here I have lying here a class photo taken when I was in primary 3, only 9 years old! 7 years later I'm seeing it right in front of my and I can just gawp at how I used to look.

I'm the only one in uniform and in the middle of all the boys. Well definitely can't compare to the utter cuteness of my brother lah haha. Oh well it has been SEVEN WHOLE YEARS. Turning to the back of the photo reads:
Dear Jonathan,
Happy Childrens' Day Continue to share and grow in your knowledge always
Best wishes, Ms Sim 1 Oct 2000
HAHA MISS SIM what a coincidence. Oh well this ms sim I know got married a year later and was transferred to another primary school. Seven years, right now I'm looking at it and oh crap it's been seven years! What was I then. What am I now! I'm getting a headache. Seven years seven years so fast.
The utter nostalgia breaks people down so much they don't know if they want to count the number of years they've wasted. I miss primary 3E'00. Then again I don't really remember what I had gone through, I just know that I was two groups over the year called Mewtwo and Tweety Bird. Never had the most points but I know we almost won or something like that haha. OH YES P3 WAS THE SWEET YEAR because my english exam got 99.5 upon 100 or something. If only I could relive that.
Never mind enough with the remembering. I know I'm right here blogging away and also thinking what I can do to touch up the school blazer accounts due to be ready by tomorrow. Goodness imagine if I had started blogging or at least written a diary since p3 or something! Jon stop it.
Anyway. I was booking cinema tics online the other day and before I settled the tickets I was playing with the online booking engine and clicked away at the seats so I got this pretty pattern:

Haha imagine these poor three people in the middle thinking they had some peace but here comes a big group surrounding them in one circle. I was being random, sorry. Haha.
|