|
It just came crashing and tumbling to me that there's just about two weeks left to the end of holidays. So let's enjoy more, enjoy the settling breeze find some peace in between haha.
Was turning through my music cd collection today and I dug out so many cds I've left to rot since like, p5? Haha the very very first music cd I bought for myself was Super Fresh, a collection of rock songs and guess what, back then I just took the first few tracks off to listen and now I feel horribly grieved for myself that I so totally missed out on the others.
Like oh man! Jason Mraz! The Calling! These full nineteen tracks top MY charts man! Haha ah well blame it on immature monetary control. Well gawping over the Super Fresh album I dug out Meteora. Second album which I bought and I really used that to its fullest man. Haha the rest were all half or barely listened to and only the first few tracks were heard. And I can't imagine I used to buy techno and dance albums.
Now I'll just quietly sit and wait for the third Corrinne May album. Well I wouldn't mind going for Modern Rock first before that. Haha music music music, IF ONLY I COULD PLAY YOU.
It's kinda sucky to be musically disabled. I want to bring alive the songs of heart and soul and also be able to paint the life of lives and the passion and highs within. Now that's what I call art from the heart (: Well never mind, if I can't find my place in music then I'll just keep on drawing, writing, drawing, writing, drawing, drawing, drawing.
But seriously I want to play the piano, at the very least lol.
|