|
Yesterday I went for a wedding dinner so wasn't home at night. Well it's the first time I wore rather formal clothes, well business wear rather. Haha oh well there's a first time for everything. I think I felt great. Eh the red wine was nice too okay!

Somehow my phone cam doesn't work very nicely under glam yellow lighting. All the other photos simply blurred off. Well it was the usual chinese style marriage type dinner. A platter then shark's fin soup and the rest. Didn't eat much and was pretty bored. Hmm weddings only get super fun when your friends are the ones getting married! Such a day would really really be fun.
That was yesterday. Today was spent painting and painting again and I got it done quite rather okay I guess. I'm really tired. Painting is a draining task. Now the walls look rather balanced. Five whole hours of touchup and repainting it should be fine I hope. The rest of the day was pure sleepiness and somehow now it's already showing 6pm on my clock.
Such a holiday season. Now it's gone. I think the pure holidays were like weeks 8-10 of term 2 and this whole month is just pure pressure. Or maybe I just slacked off for the first part and now I'm regretting. Ah whatever it's been painful for a while, I just have to keep calm.
When we were barely a few years old, we matched different-shaped blocks into their respective shaped holes and put them through easily.
When we were a little older, we did simple math sums and almost achieved perfection.
Now, we strive to do our very best and tread new paths of life. We think, we try, we fight. We always seem to fail, and succeed once in many failures. We feel enriched.
But things seem harder to fit into their places the more we learn about the world.
|