tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Thursday, June 8

Two different things to blog about haha.

DINNER AT NORTH INDIAN RESTAURANT

At the age of fifteen, it's not that hard to want to try everything you've rarely tried or never tried at all and that dinner was one nice meal! Hahaha we had this big spread of let's say, curry, curry and curry.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The three plates of curry actually look the same so I labelled them! Beside the plates are some naan, appetisers and tandoori chicken haha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Seriously don't get me wrong, I'm definitely NOT a chilli person. You see, dad requested for the chilli and everything to be removed from the curry so that my brother and I could dig in too. So never get me to try chilli lest I start stoning and not eating anything at all yay haha. Well overall it was nice and I fought the hotness in my mouth successfully in the end. It was delicious!

Before the dinner while we were walking to the north indian restaurant we happened to pass by a chinese restaurant and I admit that I felt more strongly to eat chinese food. Somehow the gravy and stuff and just that CHINESE FOOD SMELL haha attracts me more. Oh and while I was eating I was sitting by the window so I took this picture. I was somewhere in Clarke Quay by the way.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pardon the blurness I took it through a window. Now that was that. On monday and tuesday I was rather away, haha with a two-day chalet holiday thing and was it so fun. I think my holidays can't get any more fun than this already la.

DOWNTOWN EAST DAY ONE

We all kinda overslept at home so we rushed there and realised that our chalets still weren't ready so in the end we left our stuff in the car and made straight for Escape first! Haha it was indeed pretty boring. I last visited the place like, a few years ago and now there are new machines but with old ones closed, it doesn't get much better. Well apart from the fact that now there are SO FEW people, queues aren't a problem at all (:

I still love that Pepsi Revolution thing. I've been on it so many times, I've developed this skill to rock and rock the carriage so that it can flip and flip continuously hahaha. Hmm and in total I sat the following numbers for each ride:

Pepsi - 3-4 times
Viking - LOST COUNT HAHA
Wet and Wild (that fume ride thing) - 2 times
The rest - Either once or didn't sit

Ya and in the end I got totally drenched thanks to the fume ride and that fun game where people all sit in boats and shoot water at each other. Yeah and one fun thing that my cousins and I all did was like, get totally drenched then take a viking or a pepsi ride to feel the wind and dry everything off haha (:

That was Escape. Oh in between we left the place for a while and I played this Mario Kart thing at the arcade. I tell you it's so easy to play and the graphics are nice! Plus there's this camera thing which captures your face to be put into the game so when you're racing against others you can see all their faces. I started out on the game a little, well the REAL action happened on tuesday!

The night was spent playing board games and music and I had few mouthfuls of alcoholic mudshake woots! Haha no I didn't get high.

DOWNTOWN EAST DAY TWO

First thing in the morning - WILD WILD WET.

We all just rushed in and played every single thing there and I so totally love that gigantic ramp thing! The best thing is to sit on the float facing the ramp, not letting your back face it, and when you go down it's the greatest thing that'll happen to you pls. Hahaha in that short moment of three seconds moods are totally changed.

The slides were nice except for the fact that the single person slides aren't that good. Well I totally stopped sliding halfway in the middle and I had to crawl and push my way down haha.

Btw I saw Ms Tsang there. I waved and she was damn shocked and moved off to another place haha.

Just when we were all having so much fun IT JUST HAD TO START THUNDERING AND RAINING and oh well soon after we left the place. After resting in the chalet we went out again, had lunch and after that IT WAS ARCADE TIME :D Ya about the Mario Kart thing. Haha I cleared five Grand Prix cups and the rest of the time there was spent helping my cousins win their races. Now who wants a race! Haha lala oh well.

After that the fun just died down already. Played some board games then went home late at night after spending a while at cousin's house. Well it was good, now I really have to start working. Haha it was nice, it was nice.