|
I'M IN SCHOOL NOW. YES AT 4AM :D
And watching world cup. It's really boring now cos Mexico ain't giving me any wonders.
Argentina's match was warped. I mean only Brazil thrashed China in 2002 with 5 goals to zero, what happened to Serbia now? Lol my first watched world cup match is funny. And Holland was good but Ivory Coast had the good offense. The current match between Mexico and Angola is just pure boredom pls.
Well in between we played soccer on the astroturf, yes in the pure dark and the niceness of it. Survived on biscuits, burger and water (: Haha it's weird. It's like 4.03am now and I'm not feeling tired at all. Gonna have TRAINING later! Hahaha
Bye will be back later in the day or something haha. I think Paul is really great because he turns up for every single day without fail and he has organised everything so flawlessly. I'm awed.
|