|
Yesterday it was rather stormy before assembly, the sky was so dark and looming we eventually had to go back to class to listen for announcements over the air after singing the anthem. It was a scary sight well gives you the feeling the world's gonna end or something.

Today was okay but a little messy. Messed up, out, in between and had time to take it slow but didn't go it over. During training today I almost overstrained my tendon or something but LUCKILY I didn't and I just spent the rest of the time at the track resting resting stretching and praying the tendon didn't go any wrong. My fault, was running my guts out in the hot sun and didn't think about nationals.
Congrats to the 3000m guys yesterday you all qualified! And all together unitedly too. Paved the way to finals keep it up keep it up. Do it for RAFFLES.
Oh and I returned home to find that the mobile stereo speakers from lime have arrived. It's rather sleek, the thing and it really blasts the living hell of sound into whatever room you're in. Well with batteries it works better. Using a USB cable wouldn't work nice.

Life's been fair life's been fair. I just need to maintain strength.
RAFFLESTRACKANDFIELDNATS2006ALLTHEWAYRAFFLES.
|