tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Wednesday, July 5

Entirely totally busy these few days but life's been rather good!

Yesterday I CLOCKED PB AGAIN YAY. 42 seconds flat for 300m! Plus the fact that everything went rather well and nice. Maths TA came back and it's the very first time since this year that I perfected it this is GREAT.

Today was nice and well. Figured out chem and didn't die through french that much. Had NSW math test today. Well the paper was overally okay, actually my hardest struggle was with shading my name out on the question paper. My eyes are like screwed or something. Can't shade the letters in the right column cos when I look down across the columns I suddenly skip the column and shade on a wrong one. So I took about 10-15 mins shading and erasing and shading again, by the time I started everyone must've been on the second page sheesh.

I think it's been fair. I don't know if I've been fair.

But nvm RE report to be done by tonight. Yay