|
We were having english for the last lesson of the day today and we had to present our persuasive speeches to the class. I believe I did pretty well, but again another talk on the Rafflesian spirit really seems to bore the whole class down haha :D Can't help it. Seriously match supports won't be great until one day students all give their all and cheer cheer cheer. And sincerely I hope the judokas will get that kind of support tomorrow.
Well and Mathan gave this speech on blogging in schools and he cited reasons like students being angsted up and stressed and tired of life and all that and that blogging would help them calm down and let go. And after the speech I told Mrs Albar (along with her was the rest of the class) that the speech didn't apply to everyone as not everyone is angsted and stressed and depressed. And the best thing was that I said that I'm not stressed and I'm happy.
And moments after I said that, the whole class looked at me and sniggered.
Haha but seriously what's wrong with not feeling happy about life in school. It might seem horrible sleeping at 1 and waking up at 5 every single day for heavens know what stuff but I guess I'm getting used to it (for once) and yeah I'm cool with it. And I'm happy about it. And I'm living my life happily now so yeah really I'm pretty fine. We needn't be angsty to pass our lives.
And here's the 250th post of my blog yay haha.
|