tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Wednesday, July 26

I forgot to say, I won't be in school until the end of the week. Hahaha.

ONE DEGREE ASIA YOUTH LEADERS CONVENTION DAY ONE!

It's total fun I tell you. I shall let the photos tell most of the story. Haha met the gang at Burger King in the empty Plaza Singapura and halfway walking to SMU we got caught in the rain and when we reached we (at least i was) were all sweaty.

But still! Fun fun fun. Here we have the conference hall that we were in and their decor and concept is super marvellous. Excellent speakers! I was really inspired by some of them and they were really an interesting interesting bunch.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Opening my entire set of stuff for the convention I see loads and loads of stuff. Brilliant totally. There's this funky neck strap for the convention passes which is green and motifed. There're little booklets on youth congresses and stuff and there's just everything nice there! Haha the file itself is superb. Such quality. Ok I'm being a little excited here but yeah it's really great!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After a while they started doodling on this blank plastic board which eventually spun into a mega big mind map on leadership. Haha I haven't got a photo of the updated one but yeah I'll go take it tomorrow!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then after all the great inspiring speeches we had workshops! And the first one I took was poetry slam introduction, and throughout the workshop we were made to write poems under a short amount of time and I can say I guess I did pretty well :D Haha then at the end of the workshop TOM JUSTIN AND I SIGNED UP FOR THE POETRY SLAM COMPETITION TONIGHT YES TONIGHT AT WHERE? ZOUK HAHA!

So yea I spent a few more minutes and finished two poems while tom came up with one. After that was the graffiti art workshop and it was pretty stoned for the fact that I didn't have that much hands-on. Did a lot of work on paper and in the end they asked me to bring my sketchbook tmr to let them see. Haha yay fun. Below are some stuff I did on paper only.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

RAFFLES RAFFLES! And a pretty jonlim name doodle underneath.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well we did try out paint spraying on a giant blank board and yes we were quite successful thanks to the instructors haha. It was really really fun.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then after dinner was POETRY SLAM COMP AT ZOUK VELVET UNDERGROUND! Haha considering we all were like below 18 so Zouk was pretty cool to us and yeah the moment I entered I started snapping away pictures to last me till i'm 18 man hahaha! It was really dark so couldn't really take much. But cool man pls!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There were rap performances, musicals, poetry recitals before our actual poetry slam! And well Tom Justin and I (our group was named CONTROL STATEMENT cos we saw this phrase on Justin's shirt) got 4th. We missed the prizes by one position but oh anyway it was really real fun. I caught this beautiful wall by the way.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hahaha and I guess one degree asia is really unforgettable. We did unbelievable things. Like, MUGGING IN ZOUK HAHAHAHA! No lah we were trying to memorise the poems. Still it was a picturesque sight! One degree asia! Oh and Justin and Kevin Mark Lee are like ultimate champions of the day. Junyang too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Afterwards it was pure heaven and I'm like the most blessed guy on earth haha. Waited for dad to come and went home in bliss. One degree one degree oh hohum ONE DEGREE! Till tomorrow! MORE FUN :D