|
Today I officially died. Ya like obviously. 4 days of missed school.
If you're wondering where's the post for one degree day five, it's just below this post.
But never mind I miss ONE DEGREE ASIA horribly. I want to have breakfast everyday at macs / burger king at plaza singapura at 7.30am without fail and have fun talking to all the guys. I want to walk to SMU and find a place in the conference hall and get irritated at Justin and Kevin when we finally find out that they ditched us again for girls. I want to sit through the plenary sessions and get inspired. I want to attend all the interesting workshops and connect with people. I want to have fun and hyped lunch and tea breaks with the gang. I want to stay out late till 10-12 every single day and go back home getting excited for the next day. I WANT ONE DEGREE.
It's worth the work debted death today. All 5 days of the convention were worth the death I have today. And I know that it's really really worth. I'm missing one degree asia. Well on sunday my motorola v3i started falling apart (as in really, from bits of plastic to the entire screen part) so now I have a new phone. Sony Ericsson K750i. Haha I love the camera it's really nice. Now my photos will be much much clearer. No more motorola phones for me. They look really good but their system is laggy and they're not durable.
Random shot of the junior block from outside the 3K classroom haha. It's empty now because our teacher let us off for early lunch yay.

Here's the Young Leaders Foundation notebook I got from one degree asia. The more I stare at it the more I start to miss the convention. One degree, one degree why did you have to end?

All throughout the day I was really really sleepy and unable to focus. I'm sorry to all the teachers who've been disappointed with my sleepiness in class today. During physics I was yes, rather disoriented and had a huge splitting headache which really didn't help but nvm I will make sure things go right again. And I miss one degree asia.
After school I went to train a little on my own in case I can't finish the cross country run on wednesday haha. And yes since now with clearer snaps I took this classic thing. THE ROUND LEGACY, THE ROUND.

And yeah before I left for home here's the last shot.

It's an exit, yes. But an exit to where? The strong sunlight, the burning stares?
There's neither exit nor entrance as we can see. We're all running around in our own little dreams; Trapped.
|