|
Today early in the morning I was horribly late for chinese class and when I walked into the classroom I was just in time to give my own oral presentation speech. And yes screwed it up badly I only 73. I wanted to target an above-80 to totally please myself for the rest of the day but I guess it didn't happen. Was stammering all throughout the whole speech and oh well the rest is history. But really that's kinda unimportant altogether.
Straightaway after that was english and we had to present our english speeches (YES two speeches in one nice day) but fortunately only to our classmates as a pair. So eventually ruiyong didn't do his speech at all while I was just madly impromptu-ing mine. He gave me a totally overstated mark. Haha I've got two days to work on a nice speech I'd better make it good. But that's also really unimportant altogether.
The rest of the day doesn't really need to be explained. Oh ya yes during chem I forced the nitrogen gas into the flask so hard, the pressure popped a big chunk of glass out of the flask and yeah we were like the first ones after a long row of classes to break a single apparatus for that single lab prac. Champions totally. And soon after lots of classmates broke their stuff. But unimportant.
On thursday I have a biology test which I haven't studied for, a chinese book test which I haven't read the book for, a maths test (probably?) which I haven't studied for but thankfully I don't need to take tomorrow. So yeah 3 probable tests on thursday. But it's really unimportant still. And within this week I must make sure blazer system gets discussed, cmu goes well, gryphons lair must come up with new stuff. But yes unimportant now at this point of time.
Yeah all useless rubbish RIGHT NOW. Tomorrow's the 400m. I realize the way I typed out the previous few paragraphs makes me really really nervous and for all I know I'm just oh bloody hell scaring myself. But wth wth wth it's the nationals nationals! Again again this time as sec3 and I'm running the 400m! Running the round again this time probably smoother? I don't know
Ahh I'm freaking out somebody help me. I'm not supposed to pls.
FOUR HUNDRED GIVE ME A FIFTY SEVEN IM HAPPY.
|