|
Just got back from open house duties and I'm incredibly exhausted.
Okay was jumping hopping around and running about because my duty area was a superbly low-traffic area and we couldn't do much except to jump at any parent who walked by every 10-20 minutes. Guess I shouldn't have ran around got all hot and bothered and yeah I guess the 9 hours spent in school today passed rather quickly.
I think I'm just simply horribly pissed.
And irritated, by the fact that many things aren't just happening the way they're supposed to be. Or then again I'm just plain selfish. Then again maybe it's neither but I'm just rotten and stupid and not ready to face the things in life. I guess I should just remain calm. Keep calm keep calm everything will be alright.
I guess they're not.
But I have to keep calm. Keep things steady and all okay. I certainly have to have to have to. Oh well.
|