tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Friday, July 21

RAFFLES TRACK TOOK TO THE SKIES THIS 19TH JULY 2006.
The gryphons never soared higher, never bared their talons sharper.
AND WE WON. C'DIV THIRD B'DIV FOURTH AND TAKING AWAY AWARDS.
Now that's some fine Raffles attitude!

After school yesterday we all were gearing up and ready to go support the finalists at Choa Chu Kang stadium but okay the bus simply screwed our moods up. At first the bus was scheduled to arrive in school at 1.40pm but it didn't. And we waited until 2.20pm then I got irritated and went to RJC to find the bus and there it was, stoning there and we found that the driver said that there were too many parents' cars so he couldn't drive in.

And just as we were walking towards the bus the bus just DROVE OFF. Like wth. And there we were standing in between RI and RJC stoning for a non-existent bus. We tried calling the driver but we all couldn't get through. I think he kept his phone off. And Mr Quek and the others were kept all frantic cos the bus simply wasn't there. Like okay such a champion bus service.

Eventually the bus came. And we boarded the bus at like, 2.35pm and LOL THE DRIVER SAID HE WAS UNSURE WHERE'S CCK STADIUM so we have to give him directions. And on the way there we were contemplating to sue the bus company because we can't get there on time and hence the RI guys lacked our support so they lost. And then the bus company can like, pay for our track dinner :D

The driver was seriously a champion. He drove all the way to woodlands first then we wondered if he was actually bringing us to our dinner first before the finals lol. Then we thought he almost took a turn into Mandai. Then we'd watch animals run instead yay. But eventually he did make it to cck. Thank goodness. We reached the stadium at like, 3pm flat and by the time we made it to our seats, the C-girls 100m finals had already finished and we were just in time to catch Kieran in his big glory.

Okay not too bad can! Kamarul won another medal for 100m finals. And the 4x100m B-boys team clocked a school record! Congrats guys this was the dream team and will forever will be! Raffles was competent and we won our fair share of medals records and achievements! RAFFLES RAFFLES and yay c'div won 3rd and b'div 4th. DIVISIONAL AWARDS! Raffles track now and forever.

After the finals it was a beautiful mess.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here's sikai and kevin!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After that we then proceeded for our track dinner. Haha it was real fun but didn't take any pictures. Seoul Garden at Causeway Point was okay but I still think it was rather small to fit all of us comfortably. And it was real funny there I tell you. Firstly I made a total of 3 table switches. First switch was because we had to save table space so the waiters got us to move. That was okay. The second table switch was stupid because Ruiyong ruined our barbecue metal plate by frying an egg over it and then splattering the plate with unremovable egg white. So yeah I moved.

Then we then proceeded to binge away for the fury and glory HAHAHA. We dug quite alot of meat meat meat. I think I can cook very well can! Oh well we just dumped all the meat and filled the whole barbecue plate and eventually everything was cooked nicely. But one champion thing we did was to leave the meat scraps behind on the plate so eventually they started burning up and the whole area was stinking of burning meat so yeah we quickly turned down the gas. Hahaha we continued binging on and on until I really felt like vomitting (like last year again!) and I left the place for the while for some fresh air.

The REAL fun was when ruiyong started this crap game and he dumped all sorts of rubbish stuff like pizza, ice-cream, fishballs, ice lemon tea, chicken etc into our ginseng chicken soup. And he stirred and stirred and poured out a little of the funny substance into a bowl and we had to play this game. He took a handphone and then typed a random number between 1 to 100. And every one of us had to keep guessing a number and he would narrow the choices down until one poor guy guessed it correctly. And that guy would have to drink a mouthful of that funny substance. And the great thing was everytime someone drank it we would add more stuff to the soup and then pour out more stuff. We added like. Prawns, chilli, blahblah.

I didn't get to drink the thing but I guess it must've rocked haha everyone was laughing it all out and nicely! Ah track track raffles track now and forever. Kelvin didn't give his speech sheesh but I guess we can leave it to like, another meeting or something. Haha after that I went walking around the whole entire mall (all the shops had already closed by then, it was like 10.30pm haha) and went down to basement 3 carpark to walk around peacefully! Haha niceness so nice.

It was a really great day. I reached home at like, QUITE LATE and when I slept it was like 2+. Today this morning I woke up and I got the feeling like yesterday and today's like ONE BIG DAY altogether haha! Utter hangover.

Today was slack. Bio was slack, Physics was sleepy (really couldn't help it), Chinese was slack, recess was spent sleeping in the library cos I had this stupid flu and couldn't do anything else. Free block was spent talking to trackers in the library! Hahaha and assembly was okay. Bayley will be in good hands I guess. And after all my meetings I made it home desperately to nap and let the flu heal. Until now I'm still like, sneezing away.

RAFFLESTRACKNOWANDFOREVER;20062007ONEMOREYEARTOGO;FORTYNINE!