|
Haha just came back from half an hour's worth of self-training downstairs and I'm kinda refreshed. Did some mad sprinting in the carpark and alot of running around and I felt great. Well was supposed to start training at around 3-4 pm but eventually I only went downstairs at like 6.30pm. Anyway I finished the chinese pt and it looks great. Sloppy somehow but given in an entirely video format it's actually quite okay I guess.
This morning's world cup final was a shame. Well the first twenty minutes were really really heated. Zidane one goal on penalty and Italy another with a nice header. Eventually the rest of the match was pure stoneness and yes being the ultimate champion I FELL ASLEEP and woke up an hour later watching the italians spraying champagne all over. I went to sleep, woke up at 11am and found out from everyone that it was a penalty victory. A SHAME please! Penalty for a world cup final. Never mind now's another 4 year break and the next time I watch soccer again it'd be in NS. Ya figures I never bother to watch any other football competition.
Wednesday is it. Another round of the track, another mark of my life. And I hope this time I'll make it look less worse than how they always used to look. C'mon man jonlim go jonlim!
DMP. Well the website opened up for login at around 3.20pm today but at that point I realised that I hadn't ensured that my courses wouldn't clash. And in the end there was a huge mega clash of everything and I had to reselect my stuff. Then there's this stupid flaw in the website such that when you select things before the webpages fully load then there will be an error, and everything will be reset and you'll have to choose your modules all over again. So in a way I logged in at 3.20pm, fretted over the clashes, made some stupid decisions, reset the modules a few times cos I clicked away too quickly and in the end I finished my selections at around 5.30pm with double bio, one pe, one philo, one english and one math.
Now I'm pressuring myself because I probably have to do two speeches tmr.
|