|
Some nice morning again. The usual hit-snooze-and-sleep-till-ten scenario happens without fail haha. Now just have to clear my stuff and make sure things are all settled nicely.
Hmm sometimes I guess it's important to admit the overlooked and unnoticed things into your head especially when you want things to flow and you want a clear mind and not get confused and clouded. I don't know, it might be painful or irritating or just dumb and stupid but admitting in into us and acknowledging it gives us an edge. As it all goes again, turn out a little more, give it a little more inside.
In the very least we got to be ahead of ourselves, to expect the problems coming, to see the incoming pain and trouble. To foresee our errors and failures and to note them down. Learn from what you are going to fail, and make sure by that time, you've already succeeded. Foresight is crucial.
Holding the fort is one thing. Holding out and ensuring the status quo even in the most testing conditions is important and great. But also deploying armies and battalions is another story. It'd be a legend. To hold out firmly is great. To push out further and work even harder and making things turn out more than right is some insane goodness. We shouldn't work towards what we can achieve. We work towards higher that what we should achieve, if in all cases the expectations are higher.
If in any way, you feel like you're burning out, think again and realise that the helplessness and senselessness in resting and preparing for another great burst isn't going to help, for you'd be working JUST for that next burnout, and the whole hiatus will just make you feel like resting more.
I can tell myself; that I want to step up a few more steps up. I want to fly when I run. I don't want to complete the round in a record, I want to achieve THE record in a round.
I want to push it all up for raffles, for everyone living in it and breathing its air. I want to take everyone together and soar. Somehow we'll make it in all different ways and through all these paths we reach the goal of yet close to utter success but we shall forever eternally work harder and harder again and again. One day we know that Raffles is really out there, and we can prove it.
|