|
Before the Café meeting at the Esplanade I found myself by the sea looking at the city. It never gets any quieter early in the morning haha peaceful.

Well the Café meeting was nice, just talked way out of point too many times. Now at least we have something going! Will work hard on things and soon we'll see things grow and develop.
Hmm somehow these days I feel I've been letting a lot of people down. Like Mr Wee for physics makeup lessons and stuff. And people who need help but I just can't be there to offer some. I feel so sorry. I guess I'm going to pay it back. Somehow and someway I will. Chase back on what I've left behind and let this whole world feel better.
Give it in a little more inside; turn it a little more out. Are you in control of your life? Are you making those steps on your own or is the crowd driving you in that direction you're going? For you know very well the whole world's on this journey for truth, pleasure and pain; so get a grip.
|