tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Monday, August 14

Returned from math class and I'm feeling super confused about logs.

I don't know I guess I've really been super disoriented these days. Dwelving deep gives me headaches and fatigue spells. But I seriously need to sort things out before I die flat myself.

You know sometimes smashing stuff up really feels logical and reasonable haha. But I won't do it. And there lies just so many things to be done. And I will complete them. Sometimes it's just plain dumb to return to the spot where you left off ages ago. But you realise you've indeed come back to where you were.

How now?

How would I know. Oh well I need to fight it. Ugly sides of the world now all stare at you while you're at it so yeah get out, snap out of it. Come now let's all be politically correct and shut up. Haha yay.