tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Saturday, August 26

It's later into the morning by about ten hours haha I'm back.

Today there's no modules so I'm still here and settling stuff and later I'll be in school by 1pm. Hmm well now's the time to pick up the drive and I know I have to keep it going. Just keep it going and going and never slow down nor turn back.

Well a few days ago I went back to yumin after training, well ultimately to join my parents after their parents' meeting for my brother's overseas trip but also went to talk to Mrs Tan and people. It felt great to be back, and haha the school now is much more colourful.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And that was a few days ago. Yesterday was fun. Spent a nice afternoon in the sec1/sec2 prefect candidates interviews and finished at about 7 plus, and looking at the entire junior block in its full night-time glory again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then after that the dinner was fun! We went to sizzler (under Mr Lim's treat, so nice) and we were all binging away and bringing up old gossip.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think I ate too much or something. Now I feel horribly stuffed even after an entire night. Hahaha it was fun. We were all digging at what happened during One Degree Asia. So it was like. Junyang and I had our fair share of gossip oh well. Then we realised Paul had nothing talkable about so in the end we brought up his condom-blowing antics HAHAHA. So we were saying he was too lonely during the conference and so he turned to his condom and started blowing it. Oh well hahaha.

It was a nice day now let's just run on with the drive and kick some things starting.