|
Haha today school officially started at 9.25. It was rather interesting, well the sec ones had the chance to attend the formal ceremony going on at the main block and I was there to catch it until about 10.30. And it was cool.

At the atrium there were further exhibits and stuff and artworks done by juniors and all that. Looked pretty fun but I guess I didn't experience much of the fun.

The sec ones were all over the front main block observing the ceremony even from the third floor to all the way below and beyond. Haha it was rather intimidating somehow having one whole cohort beam down at you while you're facing the main block head on.

Maybe it would have been a nice day but I caught some serious flu and mdm saripah allowed me to rest in her classroom. Oh well of all days I fall horribly sick today. After school and after a little few meetings I went to catch The Lakehouse. Haha it's a really sweet movie! The first part was rather complicating especially if you don't know a single bit about the movie (well I myself thought and heard from my dad that it was some horror movie lol) but as the movie draws to a close it's really impacting and touching. Well such is the essence of time manipulation I think it's a seriously great concept.
Happy National Day tomorrow! Haha tomorrow I might not post anything. Parents booked one night's hotel stay at the Century Roxy Hotel and I'll only be back home on Thursday night. Unless I manage to get computer time there haha.
I crave.
|