tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Monday, August 7

It's a very usual sunday morning. I hit the snooze at 7.30am and sleep till 10 plus and now I'm groaning away but there's still a lot of work to complete. But oh well here goes this big rush to finish work today.

I don't think I can go to j8 for linan and ruiyong's service learning project thingy. Sorry guys but I guess I'm like kept stuck at home. Now now, apart from all the work there're like TONS of clutter to clear and sort out. As in really. My school bag itself has about three big stacks of unsorted worksheets, notes, drawings, assignments and tests and whatever. Everytime we're supposed to take out something during lessons I'll have to start with the first big stack and search away piece by piece. If I'm lucky I'll hit the jackpot a few pieces of paper into the stack but there was once I went through all three and found the worksheet lying at the very very last bottom yay.

Well you say I must be lying. Dig this!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One stack is in a folder, another stack is behind it, and the last stack is behind the second one and they're separated by my philo file. Ok somehow it's stupid to show off the things I put in my bag.

But yeah, it's a usual random sunday morning. :D