|
The following are random stuff experienced in Beijing haha. It was fun, I guess!
Here's the car which we were mainly driven around in. It's a China local car and it's called a Buick. Haha it's grand and it's comfortable. The other car which we sat in was an Audi A3 if i'm not wrong but I didn't manage to snap a shot.

Was at the Temple of Heavens or something then we were walking by some trees and people were saying that the trees stood through the test of history and time and they are shaped by how they feel about the things happening around them. Now I somehow think they're really so heavily emotionally laden.

Of course well the highlight of one of the days was this grand dinner in this really grand room in this really grand Peking Duck restaurant. And haha it was a dinner with my uncle's ex-classmates (he was an RI boy!) so yeah and then we met all of them. And we happened to be dining with Mrs Deborah Tan the rgs principal too. It was fun.

I bought myself lots of real nice stuff. Adidas shirts, Nike shirts, Nike sneakers, a nice Nike bag. Of these stuff only a few are the true originals lah but who cares hahaha they're all nice!


Last but not least... ENGLISH ERRORS yes.

|