tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Tuesday, September 12

Today was SOME day, well we're all finally back to studying and having our normal lessons after 4 whole weeks of special lessons and stuff. I really feel DMPs were really great; Alot of us felt that it was the only period of time in the entire year where they actually learn alot within a short amount of time, and learn nicely too. It was a time of calmness I guess and we had that secure feel to what we were handling within school and in our lives. It is a really great method of teaching I don't see why we shouldn't adopt such a style.

But then again I guess these comments of mine and many other people will go nowhere in the end. They won't really get heard through the surveys and neither will blogging on minor blogs like this will work anyway but yeah my two cents worth.

Things are really pushing up hard and fast but we'll all handle it and stride it through, yes we will we know we can! I wasn't with the class during the last few days of school because we had to run around handling teachers' day stuff so I didn't get my copy of RInspire. Then today I happened to find one on the floor (yes on the floor, sadly) and flipped it through nicely. I guess they saved the biggest laugh for the last HAHA.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Youth week memories. Flawless flawless hahaha.

Oh and the great stunning event of the day: Marcus JonHo and Fu Zhihao bought me a present! This personal development book called SUMO (Shut Up, Move On) by Paul McGee.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks so much guys! Haha I guess the title just so fits about the way I should tackle things perhaps the best way would be to just let go and kickstart whatever I'm freezing over. Yes simply I guess the best way would just be to shut up quit whining and get over stuff. Will prove to be an interesting read once again thank you!

And marcus lent me his Jay Chou CD too THANKS!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's all shiny glossy and stuff it's really appealing. I can say the album really is nice but yet again only a few Jay Chou songs per album really appeal to me while the rest just don't. Haha anyway thanks so much. The DVD somehow doesn't work on my computer.

Anyway today's training ended in a mad 3x3x200m run and we all ran ourselves flat and into pure fatigue but it felt really great. Then returned home to find that somehow seriously all our internet connections are screwed and most of our MSNs aren't working. I called Singnet and managed to get mine back into working order but that was after like a thousand plus times i tried to call in. Guess everyone's been spamming them since long haha.

Oh well yay the world's turning to dust let's sweep it away. Haha.