tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Wednesday, September 27

And so concluded Prometheum Day.

Well while I went onstage somehow I just went blank and stared at everyone all dressed in white, with a black dot of prefects staining the blankness all in blazers. I know Will was snapping away on a camera or something. But other than that I didn't think much and just let my heart beat fast and froze there. But soon everything was over.

And oh no I guess we did the Unite cheer too early. Which resulted in more than half of the school stoning on the astroturf and not doing anything but I'm quite proud of the CCALs for joining in furiously as well. It went well I guess and now it's our turn to carry on the race.

I'm in a let's-sit-down-and-think mood. But I can't keep to that. At least for this week I can't. Got too much to study to think about anything. Well we know for sure that this October we're all moving as one whole to the new block. And it's quite nice, viewing it from the junior block.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There are so many new things coming our way. And there are so many chances that we can work on. The only thing is that we grasp these chances, and not let them slip through. the choice is ours really, for what we want and what we live for will eventually decide what we will take the opportunity of and what we won't.

The prefect elections are ending and well yeah soon on Thursday everyone will be voting and soon enough we will see new prefects in the board. I wonder how we will actually work next year. There's just so much unity missing in between a lot of parts, school, the board, our friends. We have to fill these voids up, we have to pick up real fast. All in the space of less than a year and soon we'll all be gone altogether.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Somehow,
seeing these same slogans, promises, visions
every single year
makes me bored, irritated, tired.
But I do know that
next year it won't be the same.
I will want to see
these posters, these banners
every single year of my life.
I don't want to leave this place.
I have one more year to go, no.
I want to stay on forever.