tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Monday, September 25

I've not posted for days on end sigh but things have been eventful!

Alright things start on friday when I was on my way home and on the expressway. We were going from CTE into PIE when suddenly the car got knocked from the back real hard and we all got thrown forward horribly. Haha we all got out of the car and turns out it's an accident. 5 vehicles all in one line.

Being the nut I was, I scooted around taking photos while the rest were taking down notes, insurance numbers, handphone numbers and the like. And I tell you, surprisingly our car had ZERO DAMAGE! Well probably because we were the ones at the very front of the line and by the time the impact got to us it was too little to damage anything. Well I think the bumper was slightly dented or something but it's negligible. I couldn't see much.

The rest of the vehicles got damaged quite badly I think. Especially the fourth one in the line, a taxi who unfortunately, got sandwiched in between the third and fourth vehicle. Haha photos photos galore.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well I was in the grey car and opened the door to snap a shot. Haha behind us is a taxi which didn't sustain much damage, only a little big dent in the bumper. The third car is a Mitsubishi Lancer which was quite beaten up especially from behind. The fourth car, another taxi, was the worst I guess. And the probable culprit was the van, the fifth one, at the back.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Lancer wasn't that bad, I think the worst damage done was to the tail lights. Haha and now we take a look at the poor taxi. Well the hood in front was really warped and bent but I forgot to snap a photo. The back, however, was tremendously shattered and beaten.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And the tail lights were SHATTERED.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Plus the van at the very back suffered a warped front.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Haha oh well in the end we didn't sustain any damage so we were more or less free to go after a while. Reached home pretty late. And I guess it was a shock factor to the day haha. My brother said we have four sets of 4D numbers to buy.

And on to yesterday! Early in the morning we had meetings meetings and all the way from morning to afternoon haha. At night I was, well, dining by the sea again.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay I wasn't eating just like that on the beach lah. The coast at the sailing club was horrible. I was eating comfortably! Like this (haha I just took a step back)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yeah we we dined talked laughed chatted played at the arcade ran about all over the place until it was ten plus when we finally decided to go home. Haha yay oh well.

It's a nice Sunday morning again! But still, I've yet to break free from the hit-snooze-and-sleep-till-ten thing. Irritating.