|
This day is some weird day. When you know your tie is stolen and your belt is missing (probably stolen too) and you're gonna make morning announcements for the very first time in your life in school the next day, somehow you know you're in some big fix.
Never mind. Haha oh well and it takes a while to finally realise and let things sink into myself. It's the challenge in it all. Development and discipline. Things will flow I'll let some go and some in and keep it steady all year long. Well somehow I'm not leaving the school yet so quick but I'm missing it already. There's one year left. One measly year before we take 2 years hard on ourselves.
Oh anyway, today's training was rather nice (despite the miserable attendance) and at the end of it all, Mr Quek had a plaque for Coach! It's a really nice golden shiny one for his 2 years of great coaching which eventually led to Raffles' victory. Kamarul especially. Haha and between us roughly ten people who were there we were celebrating for everything that was worth.

Thank you Mr Yeo!
|