tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Friday, September 15

I've finished reading SUMO! It's really good and now I have much more areas to explore, re-explore, and to explore further. Thanks so much RE guys!

Well today started off rather amazingly cos the school bus didn't come as a school bus but as a little van. Haha and it's so small, I can have the entire external surroundings filling almost all of my visual spectrum when I look in any direction.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Probably cos the bus broke down or something but because of that, I couldn't enjoy my possibly-refreshing sleep I always used to have before reaching school. Haha was jerked around, surrounded by metal bars and people. I was staring at Readon sitting opposite me and I realised he was trying to sleep too. In the end I just buried my face into my arms throughout the journey while he stoned with eyes wide open listening to music.

But unique start to the day. Haha it's been the third day in a row since I've been exploring rather inhuman sleeping hours but I guess it's alright and I should get used to it. Just that I really shouldn't screw my body up with things to sustain myself. I shall pledge to work towards a healthy mode of handling things haha this week's just been too rotten full of caffeine and late hours.

What counts as well-being to you?

We can all say we feel fine and we feel stable now and everything feels great. But we do have to acknowledge that the moment something problematic or major enters our life at any instant in this point of life it's going to rock us off our boat and make us die all over again. Then again, to break out of what you feel comfortable about is something we can always work towards. The moment we are prepared to hit the hard times head-on, we're poised to fly. At least somewhere.

If life ain't giving you the right answers, ask different questions!