|
Yay we finished all the YLC invitations today haha!
We started early in the morning at 8am and immediately rushed away on the printing and the box-folding. So on one side I was printing each and every single layer and most importantly, the info sheet which will be lying hidden in the centre of the invitation! It's all folded neatly into one stack and I find that they look somehow like air ticket booklets or something haha.

Then on the other side while I was printing and folding the info sheets they were folding the boxes! 45 boxes eventually were folded and placed into a pile.

Oh and Jia Hao was being fun. The common subject of our 4-hour talk that we had while doing the invitations until lunch. Haha especially the times when the school counsellor happened to walk past, we'd talk louder about jiahao so she would pick up some signal that he should be counselled or something. Haha sheesh it was fun.

Then after the box-folding we started on the rolling up of the info sheets and tying them with gold string and stuff. It was fun but the tedious and crazy part came when we started on the 4 layers. We had to wrap the boxes with each and every layer until we came to the final one.

It was tough. Folding and folding and wrapping and wrapping 27 boxes over and over again (phew actually it was 40 boxes) and we kept folding along. I think somewhere around my 5th - 6th box I snapped this halfway and wondered how long it would take to finish the whole thing haha.

But eventually WE FINISHED THE INVITES! All 27 invitations done nicely and ready to be delivered with a personal touch (: Inspire, Aspire, Perspire. Be ready to take the new wave of things coming your way.

Which reminds me (somehow) that I went for buffet dinner today at the Novotel and crazily ate like mad. Like from everything western to everything oriental and to everything japanese and dessert after dessert. Hahaha. But the best part was when I went outside and gazed down at the nice lit-up clarke quay (or boat quay? sheesh) below:

And that's about it today haha! Tomorrow comes the rush of work.
|