tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Sunday, October 15

I spent an entire day on biology, or even sadly more or less only a single topic of the entire tested syllabus haha well done. Somehow I'm just not really perturbed by my slow studying rate (which can prove to be quite bad) but yeah I don't know I shall just plod along, study my way.

I'm just not feeling the rush of exams. Perhaps the pressure yes but I'm still going along fine and not thrashing things out in panic, whether it's good or bad I've yet to know for this year. Hahaha.

And I've been blogsurfing for the past 15 minutes, it's good to know everyone's still posting away and I realise I've not been reading much. And still we all know that the moment the CTs are over, it's more or less another year into our lives, and it's quite sad that in one measly year's time we'll have to leave our schools again, and yeah leave RI. Shan't bother much with the nostalgic talk here perhaps I'll save it for later.

And yes haha in the midst of all the confusion and doubt I picked up my drawing pen and drew another piece of rubbish. Click on the picture for an enlarged version!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Go Raffles a few more days to the end, press on.