|
Just got back home from school and I feel tired. It's been a real lazy day with a couple of sneezes (which cost me 4 entire tissue packets all mountained on my table in school) and right now everything seems to be rather fine.
Well the holidays are indeed arriving, haha though it doesn't seem really much of an exciting prospect for leisure though. Lying ahead of me are many many stuff to plan for and on top of that there's gonna be real crazy training so I guess I'd be in school almost all the time. Will be fun, yes but nope I guess we have to have enough of our lives and get busy with what we are going to do.
Here we lie in the middle of the scriptchecking days awaiting what's left of our CT results, and things are always the same every semester, the war of the marks, the tears, the moods and the pain, the grief or perhaps the joy, the sarcasm and the pity, plus the rage and distrust between everyone to top it all off. It's quite funny I mean, well true enough hearing people talk about their own results is rather irritating especially if they had scored rather well (or perhaps better than you) and they are displaying their soreness about it. I don't deny I have been both victim and cause to this whole situation but I guess it's all rather simple. We all have very different expectations, and when our targets are so high naturally we'd feel sore about the simplest of mistakes and eventually flame so many others in the process, and in turn breed a lot of bad blood and air in the mix of depression and angst. Haha oh well I don't expect this whole chain of events to change however things may turn out but I guess what I can do on my own is to just shut up no matter what happens, and let things go their way.
Well somehow we always seem to be insecure about what we are and how we do things. Lots of us need examples, need forms of guidance and times of rest in between to figure things out and to figure how we should go on. We need other people as benchmarks as targets to hit, and sometimes we place so much of our time and effort on swaying targets on unstable ground, when we eventually obviously crash we also obviously lose our heads in the process. Well in comparison with people who walk the talk and call the shots on their own and lead the way in the things they do (yes benchmarks, benchmarks), I guess it's a whole difference in mentality.
Mentality, mentality. This always hits me in the head. It forms our attitude, it forms our level of passion for things, it forms the way we do things and the way we live our lives. At the wrong moment with a badly suited mentality we won't do the best we can. And we desperately need that mental strength to shift into the best of mindframes that we can get, and conquer what we need to conquer.
Now anyway apart from all the rush and mental struggle, I say ruiyong's wordplay jokes are getting incredibly crazy haha! I met him at J8 just now and we were in this conversation which eventually ended up in me slapping my forehead in agony of the whole lame joke.
RY: Eh next time go out lah! JL: No I don't have the time. RY: Oh means you're broke also. (which coincidentally, I was.) JL: Huh how you know! RY: Really ah! Oh cos time is money. So you don't have money too. JL: (slaps forehead) Aiyah see first lah. RY: No not see first. SAFETY FIRST. JL: (slaps forehead) RY: It's SEE THIRD. Cos A is first, B is second, C is third. JL: (slaps forehead again)
Classic. And oh by the way I got my Corrinne May concert tickets yay!
|