tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Thursday, October 26

Today's post-CT programme was a whole day of talks. And things didn't really get much interesting until after recess when I realized half my shoe was broken off from the sole. And I could actually flip the entire thing and make it resemble samurai sandals haha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then eventually after school I couldn't stand walking in flip-flappy shoes anymore so I just started to take the whole shoe apart pulling out every single piece to the shoe haha it's fun! I've never really observed much of the innards of footwear.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now I know why Bata soles look so thick yet they're so light. They have many massive holes punched into the sole. Ah figures haha. And yeah I suddenly had some bright idea and started putting the pieces together and cutting up the leather piece up ahd stuff haha and by the time I finished I had this weird man thingy before me! Looks like some goth punk version of the gingerbread man.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh well. Soon after I went for training and it started pouring real heavily and I ran about 5km around the campus. Haha it was quite a nice thing. Didn't expect myself to be able to run that much after the exams. Haha really felt very accomplished. Shall run much more next time!

Then after training I was hanging around at the new study block then was wondering about so many things (yes yet once again. haha) and these many things just hit me in the face once again. Haha shan't be some spoilsport and lag everything down la I guess. But we do figure sometimes that we don't know whether we're in this world to accept, or to condemn, or sometimes just keep criticising forever and ever the things that are placed in front of us. Neither head or tail of things are ever made clear all the time anyway but haha I do figure sometimes no one really cares about trifles such as these.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You crave that light,
the keys to your unopened doors,
the answers to your questions.
But they never come quick,
nor clear and slow enough to follow.
"You're spun on a whirl, you realize."
"But yet no, I will push on" you defy!
It's some wonder yes how the light laughs
as we scramble to our knees for reasons,
for poise and rationality.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well it doesn't get any much clearer than this. With regards to the DISC followup talk today I do realize I'm still a crazy C person in all due truth, and you do realize quite blatantly haha.